* No fires in veld.
* No smoking is permitted in the units.
* We would love to keep our environment as clean as possible, so please make sure you leave no litter behind, including cigarette butts and organic waste.
* We want our guests to be able to hear the sounds of nature, so no loud music on the premises.
* Please grant other guests their privacy – other cottages are only accessible on invitation.
Pet Friendly Policy:
* Your dogs must be used to socialising with other dogs.
* You must bring own pet bedding. Pets are not permitted on furniture or beds.
* NB: Dogs need be on a lead when close to the farming hub where livestock is kept.
* All cottages have a fenced-in area where dogs can run free.
* Dogs are allowed to roam freely on the hiking trails, but just bear in mind there is wild life on the farm (e.g. baboons, buck, porcupine) that may result in an unfortunate close encounter – so keep a close eye on them.
You enter the farm on your own risk.
We are not liable for any injury/damages/loss incurred to any person or property.
Please note - Access to the farm is not suitable for low-profile vehicles. Normal city cars are fine if you drive slowly and carefully.